The objective of this activity was to learn how to use the SLN online tool for collaboratively creating stories and the SLN community platform as a teacher. Participants learned about Multiliteracies and the corresponding Theoretical Framework, Collaborative Writing and Storytelling as teaching approaches and how to support students in enhancing their multiliteracy competences.
In the 5 days of activities the following topics were covered:
• What are multiliteracy skills
• Why using storytelling in education? Examples
• Why using collaborative writing? Examples
• SLN Toolkit: contents and use
• SLN Toolkit: using the toolkit – exercises
• SLN Community: what is it and how to use it
• Setting and using admin account
• Using as teacher – setting new stories
• Using and pupil – creating stories
At the end of the training the participants were able to:
– Understand and support the enhancement of students’ multiliteracy skills
– Create and manage class groups in the SLN Platform
– Design teaching interventions utilizing the SLN Platform and Collaborative Storytelling
– Support the participation of schools in the SLN Community
– Access resources to update knowledge on storytelling, multiliteracies and collaborative writing
– Access resources which support his/her educational design and teaching interventions on the corresponding issues in online, face to face or blended settings
– Make use of administrative resources to support the use of the SLN Platform on a classroom and school level
These days provided participants a good opportunity to share experience, visit the partners’ organizations and receive information about them, provided the opportunity to acquire and exchange professional skills as well as experience.
The program included lectures, debates, workshops and cultural visits. The working language was English.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!